Introduction to ISO9001 (AS/NZS ISO9001) – quality management systems
Need to know more about the most widely accepted quality management standard in the world? Quality management training provides you with the know how to apply quality management standards simply and effectively in your company or organisation.
An enhanced knowledge of the requirements of an effective quality management system helps boost confidence in your organisation, both internally and externally. QMS can help strengthen your quality management systems through our comprehensive, professional training.
This introductory course will provide participants with valuable knowledge and understanding of ISO9001 now and into the future. Your trainer will help to unravel all the terms and principles in plain and simple language that can be used by real people in everyday businesses and organisations.
Benefits of quality management training
Quality management training is designed to develop your practical skills, and provide confidence in the entire internal assessment process. Internal assessment functions are the guiding force behind quality management systems. As an internal assessor, you will help your organisation to comply with quality and safety standards.
This introductory course is easy to follow, and will provide participants with all the basic knowledge and practical skills to undertake effective internal assessments, and provide examples of best practice processes including the use of online assessment forms, use of mobile apps for assessments, and automated statistics, reporting and workflows from assessment results.
- Introduction to management systems
- What makes a good quality management system?
- The 9001 basic concepts and principles
- Unpacking the standard-real world examples
- Compare the pair-2008 and the new 2015 version
- Introduction to management systems and compliance
- Elements of assessment – terms and definitions
- Principles of assessment explained
- The responsibilities of an internal assessor
- Internal Assessor authority
- Internal Assessor practice – things to avoid, best practice techniques
A certificate of completion will be issued to all course participants.
All attendees to our various training courses receive additional benefits from Exemplar Global including:
- One year Internal Assessor or Graduate Provisional Assesor certification for all course graduates
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and online events
- Behavioural assessment for assessor