Internal Auditor training
As an internal assessor, you will help your organisation to comply with quality and safety standards which impacts the overall productiveness and efficiency of your business.
The Internal Auditor Training Course is designed to develop your practical skills, and provide confidence in the entire internal assessment process.
This introductory course is easy to follow, and will provide participants with all the basic knowledge and practical skills to undertake effective internal assessments, and provide examples of best practice processes including the use of online assessment forms, use of mobile apps for assessments, and automated statistics, reporting and workflows from assessment results.
- Introduction to management systems and compliance
- Elements of assessment – terms and definitions
- Principles of assessment explained
- The responsibilities of an internal assessor
- Internal Auditor authority
- Internal Assessment practice – things to avoid, best practice techniques
A certificate of completion will be issued to all course participants.
Exemplar Global Recognition
QMS Certification Services is an Exemplar Global Recognised Training Provider (RTP)
The Exemplar Global endorsement means when QMS Certification Services is delivering training courses, a Certificate of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance recognised by Exemplar Global can be awarded.
By participating in training conducted by QMS Certification Services, your benefits will include:
- Personnel certification, enhancing your qualifications and employment potential
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn community to interact with other graduates and industry professionals to promote networking opportunities and skill sharing
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Access to webinars, online articles, and events
- Access to a library of educational materials to help you to further your professional development